Over the years we have performed songs from a variety of different genres, including pop, country, blues, disco and jazz.
We love learning new songs and welcome suggestions from choir members – our choir leader Sarah is a whiz at adapting songs to fit our range of voices so (almost) nothing is off limits!
Some of our favourite songs include:
- Moon River – Audrey Hepburn
- And Then He Kissed Me – The Crystals
- Can’t Help Falling In Love – Elvis
- You’ll Never Walk Along – Gerry and The Pacemakers
- Take Me Home Country Roads – John Denver
- One Day Like This – Elbow
- Si nay njay nja – A Traditional Zulu Song
- All I Have To Do Is Dream – The Everly Brothers
- In the Summertime – Mungo Jerry
- Will You Still Love Me tomorrow? – The Shirelles
- The Sound of Silence – Simon & Garfunkel
- That’s Life – Frank Sinatra
- Summertime – Ella Fitzgerald
- California Dreaming – The Mamas and the Papas
- Teardrop – Massive Attack
- He Aren’t Heavy, He’s My Brother – The Hollies
- Happy Together – The Turtles
- Stand By Me – Ben E King
Occasionally we host fundraising concerts where family, friends and members of the community can watch us perform our favourite songs whist raising valuable funds to help keep the choir running.
We’re always keen to give back to our community and welcome opportunities to perform at local events – contact us if you are looking for a choir to perform at your event.