At Bedminster Community Choir we welcome new members with arms wide open!
Our members are of all ages, backgrounds and personalities and friendship and enjoyment are a strong part of our ethos.
Where and when is choir?
Sessions will begin again from Weds 6 October 2021:
⛪️ St Francis Church, North St (opposite Aldi)
📆 Wednesday evenings:
- Oct 6th, 13th, 20th
- Nov 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
- Dec 1st, 8th, 15th
⏰ 18:00 – 19.30pm
😷 Please follow COVID safety guidance:
- Wear a face mask on entry and keep on if you would prefer
- Use hand sanitiser on entry and throughout
- Wipe down all surfaces and chairs after use
- Bring your own drink
- Socially distance and respect other’s space
- Wrap up warm (the windows will be open!)
- Take a lateral flow test before you come
You can join come along to choir at any time during the year – you do not have to wait for the start of a new term.
Do I need to audition?
Anyone of any singing ability can join our choir – all we ask is that you come ready to learn and have fun in the process!
No previous experience is necessary and we do not hold auditions.
We start each session with a quick warm up in order to get those vocal chords working.
How much is it to join the choir?
We ask for a donation of £3 per session which goes towards keeping the choir running.
The choir brings me so much enjoyment. I like the friendships that I have gained and the choir helps to bring the local community togetherChoir member